Online solutios

head

I replaced my Samsung Galaxy Charge Port, and it still not working! SOLUTION!!!!


I replaced my Samsung Galaxy  Charge Port, and it still  not working!


I replaced my Samsung Galaxy  Charge Port, and it still  not working! SOLUTION!!!!



Charging problems involve several different parts. Try switching to a different charging cable, or try a new battery to see if this fixes the problem. If this does not…
Has your device been affected by liquid? If so, then you may be looking at corroded circuits as opposed to a bad port that is affecting your device. If your device is liquid free…
There is a chance the damage was not to your port, but was on the motherboard component. If this is the case, soldering on a new port will not work. Apart from buying a new battery every time you run out of power, there will not be a way to make your device charge

READ MORE........................

My phone is freezing, running slow, repair did not work, spazzing out! What You can do?
I did a cache reset, but my phone is still not working correctly. What you can do?
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy Back Camera, now it not working!
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy Battery, now it not working!
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy Charge Port, and it still not working!
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy Ear Speaker, now it  not working!
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy Front Camera, now it  not working!
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy  Home Button, now it  not working!
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy Keypad Plus Mic Flex Cable, now it not working!
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy SIM Plus SD Card Reader! now it not working!
I replaced my Samsung Galaxy Touch Screen Digitizer Plus LCD Display, now it not working!


Post a Comment

0 Comments