Online solutios

head

Turns or drop a large voltage into a smaller one.

What does voltage divider mean?

Potential divider

In electronics, a voltage divider (also known as a potential divider) is a passive linear circuit that produces an output voltage (Vout) that is a fraction of its input voltage (Vin). Voltage division is the result of distributing the input voltage among the components of the divide

A voltage divider is a simple circuit which turns a large voltage into a smaller one.

What does voltage divider mean?

Formular that can gives desirable output voltage

V(OUT) = V(IN)ⅹ(R2/R1+R2)



What is the purpose of a voltage divider?

A voltage divider is a physical assemblage of resistors that allows you to lower a voltage. For example, let's assume we have a source that provided 5 VDC connected to another device that required 3.3 VDC. A properly designed voltage divider would allow us to connect the devices together.

Does a voltage divider waste power?

A voltage divider is a simple circuit consisting of two resistors that has the useful property of changing a higher voltage (Vin) into a lower one (Vout). Less than that and the circuit will waste a lot of power flowing through R1 and R2 to ground.


How do I calculate voltage?


Ohms Law and Power

  1. To find the Voltage, ( V ) [ V = I x R ] V (volts) = I (amps) x R (Ω)
  2. To find the Current, ( I ) [ I = V ÷ R ] I (amps) = V (volts) ÷ R (Ω)
  3. To find the Resistance, ( R ) [ R = V ÷ I ] R (Ω) = V (volts) ÷ I (amps)
  4. To find the Power (P) [ P = V x I ] P (watts) = V (volts) x I (amps)


Voltage dividers are one of the most fundamental circuits in electronics.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit.

    ReplyDelete